Bulgarian personal computers (Bulgarian personal computers)

Atari, Commodore, Apple и т.д.
Ответить
jorodr

Bulgarian personal computers

Сообщение jorodr » 28.07.2008,00:23

Bulgarian personal computers

Здраствуйте :)
Я учил руский язик когда я бил учеником. But you can see my Russian is very funny, which is a shame.
I have not a proper letters in my keyboard to write to you in Russian. I have difficults to write, but I understand everything. I am glad to be part of your community of old computers fans. I have my own site:
www.pravetz8.com. I have made a 5-wires tool too to connect Pravetz 8 (Apple II) <==> IBM PC.
I have a lot of Bulgarian computers, but not all of them. I'm looking to buy or trade Puldin 601. These computers were made in Bulgaria, but have never sold here. I know that in Russia were sold over 40 000 pieces, so I need help to buy one for my little museum. If anybody can't help me I will be glad to write with old computers fans if they need info for Pravetz personal computers. I am the living history of them :) I have some old computers that were made abroad - Commodore 64, Amiga, Amstrad, Oric ...
Thanks for your interests and sorry for the English :)

George Dramchev

74ALS00
Advanced Member
Контактная информация:

Сообщение 74ALS00 » 28.07.2008,10:57

"Първият български 16 битов компютър. Съвместим с IBM XT. Базиран на 4.77 MHz 8088 микропроцесор. Продаван изключително на държавни учереждения."

I used it :)
I still have original working motherboard + RAM + CGA + floppy controller.
Power supply is new AT (AT-connector added).
(Bulgarian is understandable for us in general).

jorodr

Сообщение jorodr » 28.07.2008,22:09

За мен е по-лесно да използвам български :)
http://www.pravetz8.com/Pravetz%2016.html
Това е Правец 16, който притежавам. В отлично състояние, все едно, че е произведен сутринта :)
Голямата ми любов обаче са си 8-битовите компютри и главно Правец 8Д :)

74ALS00
Advanced Member
Контактная информация:

Сообщение 74ALS00 » 29.07.2008,11:38

Правец 8Д
Have you pay attention at topic "Правец-8А и др." ? http://www.phantom.sannata.ru/forum/index.php?t=2402
And more - you can use "search" for the "Правец-8Д" on this forum, that exists quite long time.

nzeemin
Контактная информация:

Сообщение nzeemin » 04.08.2008,17:54

jorodr,
If you can read russian well, take a look at Pravets page in ru-wiki:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Правец_(компьютер)
Hope you can point us a sources for facts for the topic or disprove some facts.

alecv
Advanced Member
Контактная информация:

Вклад в сообщество

Сообщение alecv » 04.08.2008,23:31

74ALS00 У меня появился корпус Правец-16, материнская плата без микросхем DIP-40, старого образца без памяти на материнской плате. Разъем питания там не стандартный. Еще есть карта памяти и несколько контроллеров. Также родная клавиатура от Правца. Можно попробовать объединить это все :)

jorodr

Сообщение jorodr » 06.08.2008,07:58

nzeemin,
I can read Russian like my mother's language, but I can't talk at it. So please excuse me for my funny English :)
I have read the Russian wiki for the pravetz. There's some little mistakes at this page because of the wrong info at the sources. I see the info from different sites, but most of it was written from people that has never work at it, only has heard something...
Pravetz 8C was not Apple ][c clone. It was Apple ][e clone with some integrated periferian, but completly different from Apple ][c, believe me. I have the both.\
Pravetz 8M has two microprocessors, but Z80 don't run at 4MHz. It runs at 1 MHz, believe me. Only one plate at the world runs at 4MHz, but not it in 8M.
Pravetz 16 ES was not only 8MHz machine. This is slow mode of the machine. The main mode is 12 MHz. And not every computer had hard disk. There was a computers only with two floppy drives.
There's a completly silly mistakes at http://www.homecomputer.de/pages/easteurope_bu.html
Pravetz 8M always run at 6502 mode and the only way to run at Z80 mode is with program!!! So when the first sector of the CP/M disk loads at memory the loader switch the machine at Z80 mode!
So the info from Jordan Iliikov is wrong.
The memory pages at Pravetz 8A shadows not only $D000 - $FFFF. This is right for Pravetz 82 and Pravetz 8M (Apple ][ compatibles). The pages of memory (x64K) shadows addresses $100 - $FFFF, and theres a program switch that can swith addresses $00 - $100 too.
If you have seen the pictures at www.pravetz8.com you have seen the pictures of the computers. Everybody can use them, but only I want to show the source.
If you have some additional questions I will be glad to help if I can.
Best regards :)

Ответить